In this age of consumer skepticism and corporate greed, it's hard to know what's really in the food, drink, or supplements you buy, making it harder to trust companies' product quality and safety.
At Nature's Candy, our business is operated by a team scientists, which means we share the same view, which is to never overlook the importance of taking extra steps to be truthful about what's in our products. With that being said, there's one thing you can't deny, and that thing is good lab testing. We put all of our finished batches through a series of lab tests, so you know exactly how safe your product is, and how much of the plant goodness you're actually getting, especially on a price per mg basis.
Firstly, below you will find links to the lab results for each of our products. Once you open the results, you'll find general product information at the top, like the batch number, when it was made, and ingredients. Underneath that you'll see a series of tables, each corresponding to a specific trait that is tested for. Here's a little explanation on what each of our tests mean.
- Cannabinoid Potency - This tells you how much cannabinoid, such as CBD, are in each bottle. As you can see, CBD makes up the majority of cannabinoids, and THC is not detected (ND).
- Pesticides - This tells you whether or not pesticide chemicals were detected in the product. Some hemp farms spray these harmful chemicals on their hemp to prevent pests from eating the plants. Nature's Candy never extracts oil from pesticide treated hemp.
- Terpene Potency - Like cannabinoid potency, this tells you how much of each of the major terpenes are in our product. Terpenes are aromatic compounds that give cannabis its distinct flavor and scent.
- Residual Solvents - This test detects the presence of chemicals used during the extraction process of the hemp oil. Nature's Candy uses a non-chemical method called CO2 extraction, so this isn't something to worry about.
- Heavy Metals - This test tells you if harmful levels of heavy metals are present in our product. Heavy metals are extremely harsh on our organs, so we test the presence of it in our products to make sure they are at safe levels.
Click on the links below to view lab results